Twitter Lists – Integrated In Tweetvisor Since November 5th
Tweetvisor is an early adopter of Twitter Lists. Hours after they have been officially launched for API, Tweetvisor added these features (November 5th) to help you manage the Twitter Lists:
- Syncronize Groups with Lists. If you created Groups before Twitter Lists have been launched, you may export/syncronize your Tweetvisor Groups to Twitter Lists. Follow the link under the Lists drop down box in Friends Timeline or the one in Lists tab on Tweetvisor. Check out the demo video as well.
- Create a new list. Follow the links and on-screen instructions to create new Twitter Lists via Tweetvisor. A list’s name must start with a letter and consist only of 80 or fewer letters, numbers, ‘-’, or ‘_’ characters.
- Manage Lists. Go to the Lists tab and monitor “Lists you follow” and “Lists following you”. More features will soon be implemented in this tab.
- Tag people/Add to Lists. In any timeline displayed in Tweetvisor, each tweet has a link “Add to Lists” that you can access to quickly add the people that updated that tweet to your Twitter Lists. This is like adding Tags to people you are interested in.
- Read the Lists. Friends Timeline has a drop down box you can access to display tweets contained in a Twitter Lists.